Support for Hertfordshire employers
Supporting your recruitment and enabling you to engage with young people in education.
Help to shape your future workforce...
Employers play a key role in the education of young people about work, developing the skills young people need to start and establish their careers...
...click on the image below to find out more
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the above or need support please complete our online form.
YC Hertfordshire can support Hertfordshire employers:
- by advertising local vacancies on our website, using social media and matching to young people registered with us
- to engage with schools to offer talks, activities and work related learning
- to offer and plan work experience for local students
- to keep up to date with the changes in qualifications and education
- by discussing recruitment needs
- to consider apprenticeships and traineeships
To find out more click on our leaflet or use the menu on the left...
Call YC Hertfordshire on 01438 844766
Apprentice Booking Coordinator Admin - Welwyn Garden City
As the Booking Coordinator at the European Nursing Agency Ltd, you will be responsible for keeping the company’s day to day carer operations moving. You will be the central point of contact for carers from the moment they join the company to the point of placement. £225.00 per week. Monday-Friday; shifts TBC. 40 hrs. Need GCSE's 4/C or above preferable (or equivalent) Good communication skills. Train to Level 3 Business Administration.CLICK HERE