Looking to recruit a young person?
YC Hertfordshire offer local employers a free support and recruitment service for young people
What do we do?
- Advertise job and apprenticeship opportunities on our vacancy database available to all Hertfordshire young people
- Advertise vacancies on our @hertsjobs16to19 Twitter feed
- Circulate vacancies to YC Hertfordshire Access Points across the county
- Notify candidates registered for work who match your requirements and submit their applications to you - you make the final choice of who to interview and employ.
What you need to do...
There are several different ways to notify us of your vacancy
- Call YC Hertfordshire on 01438 844766
- Complete the online Employer Contact Form
- Email your job description or completed Vacancy Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in offering an apprenticeship?
You will also need to register the opportunity with the National Apprenticeship Service.
Visit www.gov.uk/take-on-an-apprentice to find out more.
If you would like further support please contact us, and we can put you in touch we relevant training providers to support you through the process.
Bench Carpentry Apprentice - Hoddesdon / Cheshunt
Learning from the basics of various wood types ie soft woods, hardwoods etc. To undergo training on the machines such as, router, planer, wall saw and others. Given training on basic assembly of timber to construct, windows, doors etc. £152.10 Per Week. Need GCSE English and maths at Grade D/3 or equivalent and an interest in woodwork, with a practical hands on approach.CLICK HERE