Family Adventure Days
Adventure awaits at Hudnall Park
Our Family Adventure Days are a fantastic opportunity for families to get involved in fun and adventurous outdoor challenges in the beautiful environment of Hudnall Park during school holidays.
All activities have been specially designed to enable social distancing to be observed between families. There will be a maximum of 12 participants each day.
The activities are ideal for children aged 9-12 but if you'd like to bring children outside this age range, this may be possible by arrangement.
You are welcome to join us for either one or both of the days.
Programme of activities
Day 1 activities
- Den building
- Woodland blindfold challenge line
- Longworth trap setting
Day 2 activities
- Checking the Longworth traps
- Bushcraft knife skills
- Making a fire to cook on
- Cooking lunch on an open fire
- Woodland craft
- £30 per child per day
- £50 per child for two days if both days are requested at point of booking
- One free adult place per family. £30 per day per second adult or £50 for two days if booked together.
Hudnall Park, Hudnall Lane, Little Gaddesden, Berkhamsted HP4 1QN
What to bring
Please bring your own packed lunches and refreshments to have in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. At the end of Day 1 we will discuss what food you'll need to bring to be cooked on the open fire on Day 2.
You'll also need:
- Walking boots or flat shoes/trainers that can be muddied
- Waterproof coat
- Foldable chair
- Gardening gloves and/or rubber gloves
How to book
To discuss further or to reserve a place, please contact Hudnall Park on 01442 454345, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hudnall Park has been awarded the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge and all activities are risk assessed.