Summer 2020 Family Adventure Days
Adventure awaits at Hudnall Park this August
Our Family Adventure Days are a fantastic opportunity for families to get involved in fun and adventurous outdoor challenges in the beautiful environment of Hudnall Park. All activities have been specially designed to enable social distancing to be observed between families. There will be a maximum of 12 participants each day.
The activities are ideal for children aged 10–14 but if you'd like to bring children outside this age range, this may be possible by arrangement.
You are welcome to join us for either one or both of the days.
Programme of activities
Day 1 activities
- Den building
- Woodland blindfold challenge line
- Longworth trap setting
Day 2 activities
- Checking the Longworth traps
- Bushcraft knife skills
- Making a fire to cook on
- Cooking lunch on an open fire
- Woodland craft
The Adventure Days run from 9.30am to 4.30pm each day on the following dates:
- Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th August
- Thursday 13th and Friday 14th August
- Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th August
- Thursday 20th and Friday 21st August
- Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th August
- Thursday 27th and Friday 28th August
- £30 per child per day
- £50 per child for two days if both days are requested at point of booking
- One free adult place per family. £30 per day per second adult or £50 for two days if booked together.
What to bring
Please bring your own packed lunches and refreshments to have in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks. At the end of Day 1 we will discuss what food you'll need to bring to be cooked on the open fire on Day 2. You'll also need a foldable chair and rubber gloves for all participants.
How to book
To discuss further or to reserve a place, please contact Hudnall Park on 01442 454345, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this booking form:
Hudnall Park has been awarded the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge and all activities are risk assessed.