Preventative Youth Work Programmes
To address specific issues affecting and concerning young people throughout Hertfordshire.
YC Hertfordshire offers a range of group-work programmes for delivery in children’s services settings, schools, colleges and youth work projects to address concerns and issues that evidence has shown are priorities for young people, professionals and parents/carers.
- Child Sexual Exploitation – Healthy Relationships Programme
- Skills for Young Parents – Plus One Programme
- Royal Society of Public Health – Youth Health Champions
- Achieving Good Mental Health – Emotional Wellbeing Programme
- Preparing for successful transition – Independent Living Skills programme